A Life Journey
I am a simple person (I think), friendly (that's what they said) and I love to try anything. I always believe that things happened for a reason and as such I live life to the fullest. I try to put on a smile everyday to anyone that I meet hoping that at least I can transform someone's else life to a better one.
Monday, April 06, 2009
Sunday, January 11, 2009
KE Next Top Entertainer
Friday, December 05, 2008
RED GLAM PARTY - Program
Time: 7.00pm – 10.00pm
Venue: D’Junction Fun Pub & Bistro, Kota Kinabalu
Arrival of Guests
Speech by KASIH
Talk on AIDS by Dr Roddy Teo
Performance by JIAJA
Dance Performance by DIVA
Performance by Cha
Performance by Clare Petrus Edwin
Impersonation Act by DIVA
Performance by Cha
Dance Performance by DIVA
Performance by D’Junction’s Resident Band
Thank You & Good Night!!!!
Thursday, December 04, 2008
RED GLAM PARTY
is proudly to host the
RED GLAM PARTY
Jalan Penampang (LIDO)
Date: 7 December 2008 (Sunday)
Time: 7-10 pm
Ticket: RM30 (incl. buffet and drinks)
Dress code: Stylish/Smart Casual with a touch of RED.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
I am OFFICIALLY fat ...
Monday, November 17, 2008
O2C Next Top Model - Guest Judge
Sunday, November 02, 2008
o2c Next Top Model (ONTM) – Season 1 (Assignment 3 - Rugged Theme)
For this 3rd assignment/task the judges decided get some online feedbacks about the contest, your opinions about the models, and in general the overall views and improvements to turn the competition more entertaining and worthwhile for the judges, models and viewers alike.
We provide two photo shots of each of the models and it is time for you to have your say on each of them. You can vote, eliminate and give constructive critique and comment to either each of the models or a particular model that you wish him/her to improve in the next assignment.
Some basic information of the theme and other details you may need to know about the o2c Next Top Model.
Dress Code – Rugged
Location – Abandoned house, Tanjung Aru Sabah, Malaysia
Time of Shooting – 1430 pm to 1700 pm
Photographers – Mr. Ramesh Salimun and Mr. Junior Balanjiu
Camera – Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT
Make up – Model’ Themselves
Clothing and accessories – Model’ Themselves
Now, this is you call!
1) If you really like a particular model and wish to see him/her wins simply type WIN [Name of Model]. You can send your vote on the wall here or send it to my inbox. If you wish to remain anonymous send your vote to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by typing on the subject WIN [Name of Model].
2) If you really don’t like a particular model and wish to see him/her goes simply type LOSE [Name of Model]. You can send your vote on the wall below or send it to my inbox. If you wish to remain anonymous send your vote to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by typing on the subject LOSE [Name of Model].
3) If you want to give constructive comments feel free to be a critique! These critiques will benefit the models in their future photo shooting sessions, and in their career in the modelling industry. Comments should be on general outlook of the model, poses, selection of clothes and accessories, make up, photo angles, etc. No personal attacks are allowed.
4) If you have any particular theme for the next photo shooting assignment feel free to air your view. We are more than pleased to accommodate your request.
5) If you to be our guest judge feel free to inform us. As you wish you could remain anonymous judge. Do provide us your basic resume and your experiences in the fashion/modelling/cosmetic industry and/or beauty pageant industry. You are most welcome to be part of the judging teams for the next assignment.
6) If you want to volunteer to be a photographer for the next photo shooting session do inform us. You are more than welcome to contribute your skills and artistry to further improve the quality of shots of the models.
7) If you want to volunteer to be our guest make up artist for the next photo shooting sessions do inform us. Bear in mind that all photo shooting sessions take place in Kota Kinabalu Sabah, Malaysia.
8) If you come from the retail/fashion/hotel industries and want to promote a particular product, i.e. cosmetic, merchandise, accessories, clothes, do let us know. We are more than happy to promote your products in our photo shooting assignment. We can do it for free! We won’t promote pornographic related products though.
9) If you to be a part of the team do join us too. There is no obligation. We all just tried to be creative and fill up our time with stuff we enjoy most.
Now, it is up to you what you want to do next. Help us choose who deserves to be the next o2c Top Model. The decision is yours to make! Be a part of the 1st online Next Top Model contest.
Thank you for your time! Good day!
Jason Jay Prinze (Chief Judge), Tommy Alanzo (Judge), Gedion Hilarius (Judge)
O2C Next Top Model (ONTM) – Rugged Theme
Photo Shots. Each of the models was given at least 12 shots each for the session. Each of them can choose various spots in and around the house. How they pose and which angle of the shots were at the prerogative of the model and the photographer. Some of the results were pretty amazing and some are not. The judges had a difficult times selecting the photo shots.
Changes. There will be a slight change on the part of the judging panel for this 3rd assignment. Firstly, the judges will select two photographs i.e. a full body length and close up photographs, from the 12 shots taken for each model. This is the judges’ choice at their discretion. If any of the models has shown any of the photograph(s) in their blogs prior to the selection, the judges will not choose such photograph even though it was an excellent one. The photograph itself will be disqualified automatically. Secondly, there will be an online voting via blogs, facebook and emails. All votes will be sent to a specified email provided by the judges. Lastly, each of the models will be allowed to campaign their friends, families and acquaintances to vote for them via emails, blog and facebook. Again, all votes will be sent to a specified email provided by the judges for counting purposes.
What it takes to be the next O2C Top Model? You just have to wait and see! Enjoy the show and this is the search of the O2C Next Top Model.