Thursday, February 09, 2006

Shirley and Simon's Wedding Night

I attended Shirley and Simon wedding last nite (Tue, 8 Feb) at a leading hotel. I thought the reception was wonderful, well organised and grand considering the food served was of high quality and of Western standard. By the way, me and Shirley work together while Simon is an English whom Shirley met in the UK when she studied at Newcastle University 4 years ago. They make a lovely couple indeed judging from the chemistry 'flowing' between the two of them. I wish them all the best in their marriage.

A local band called The Hidden Asset accompanied the reception. A short presentation of the church ceremony was also shown on baco which I think the photographer did quite an amazing work on the photgraphs taken. I will be writing more of the photographer much more later in this section.

The first course of the nite .. salad and appertisers combination

Me and friends at the wedding ..

Of coz with the bride and groom ..

Examples some of the wedding pictures taken by the photographer at the wedding. More information at the link below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home