Friday, November 23, 2007

8 Things About Me - I Have Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Danjoe!! I don't know exactly what is the purpose of this games so-called 'tagging me tagging you' thing. And it appeared that my name was the last one in his 'tagged friends' probably I am a type of friend 'kasi cukup korum'. Obviously he is the type of friend bila perlu help baru ingat kawan, you know - when winter comes then you remember to put on the long-john! Anyway, how thoughtful of him.

The Rules of this 21st century game are (how ridiculous I thought!!):-

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs

The 8 random things you're not supposed to know about me randomly are (why 8 only, how ridiculous!!):-

1. I was born a girl and had a sex changed surgery at 3yo.
2. I can walk in high-heel, mostly 4 inches high heel.
3. I put on make-up before heading to bed.
4. I had at least injected botox on my cheeks three times a year, facial once a week, and manicure and padicure once every 2 months.
5. I shave every fortnight.
6. I use Avon for maskara.
7. I do lap dancing, a-go-go and pole dancing as form of exercises.
8. Whenever I can, I bluffed, lied and fooled people in believing in me.

I would like to tag my best/closest friends, next of kin and cousins.
1. Paris Hilton (my best fren ever, clubbing fren actually!)
2. Bill Clinton (my brother in law, my lil' bro dating Chelsea)
3. Arnold NamaBapanyaSusaNakEja (my personal trainer)
4. Anita Sarawak (my mom!)
5. Rihanna (my twin sister)
6. Deborah Henry (Miss Malaysia World 2007 - my aunt)
7. Bill Gates (my mentor when I was at university)
8. Michael Schumacher (who sponsor my car)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home