Thursday, February 15, 2007

Chinese Joke - Ah Lian's First Day At Work

I don't normally tease at people with the way there pronounce certain words or phrases, but this joke I always have that cracking smile on my face everytime I read it. I received this from a friend in KL (tq gurangak). Happy Thursday everyone!

Ah Lian's 1st Day At Work At Beauty Salon

The phone rings. Ah Lian quickly picks it up.

Ah Lian : Morning. Tua Pooi Soh Peauty Saloon here. You are now talking to Ah Lian.

Customer : Good morning Ah Lian. I want to fix appointment to clean my face. Is your Tua Pooi Soh in??

Ah Lian : Tau Keh Soh is going out 1 hour ago. Who on the line?

Customer : I am Auntie Mary. Your Tua Pooi Soh's customer.

Ah Lian : Oh Auntie Mely. I can help you to fix appointment. Tomolo Tau Keh Soh appointment full house. Tomolo's tomolo she got free. When you like to come?

Customer : I think some time next week. Can I confirm the date & time with you later?

Ah Lian : Sure sure. You can call me or fact your late & timing. Our fact lumber: jeelo two - two egg one sick for two fai sick. If you want, can rock on to our wet side to see our later awertaismen & plomosen. Our wet side : tapiu tapiu tapiu lot tpspeautysaloon lot kom lot mai. Anymore thing you want to talk? If no more I hang the phone.

Caller : Ah......no. You've been most helpful. Thanks.

Ah Lian : OK, when you free please come & sit. Pai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home