Friday, August 08, 2008

Long Time No See - I'm Back

1. I am back. With style! I know. It’s been a while. I have been busy with work and facebook. Sorii la bah! I’ve decided to blog most of the events in the last 5 months. In randomness. Kunun lagi bahh.

2. It gives tears to my heart every time I see my mom has to deal another terrible flood. This was the fourth time this year. Time like this one can see the deepest love, greatest might and patient a person will sacrifice for their loved ones. I took compassionate leave to help mom. To do the cleaning bah. Up to 5 am.

3. I was asked to choreograph the Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan Papar 2008. I was also the judge for the Gala Nite. The task was easy. Choose the winners for the Miss Topiodo and Miss Tosuou.

3a. I also choreographed the Gawai-Kaamatan Beauty Pageant Parade in Miri this year. This was my second time. I did the same last year where it was held at The Atlantis. Labuan will host next year. We brought the State Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan Winner 2008 and the top 7 Penampang Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan. Velvet AF5 joined us too.

4. I was one of the judges for the Ratu Pesta Rumbia pageant in Kuala Penyu. I enjoyed it! A few of the contestants really walk very well. Well, I taught them before in modelling and how to strike a brilliant pose. They managed to get the Top 7 placings. Anak murid boh gia. Mr. Os was the MC. When I took my 'saguhati' from the organiser, he commented that I looked like a fashion designer and model, rather than a beauty pageant judge. Tau pun diaaa .... he he.

5. I can’t recall the last time I took a dip into a river. That’s ‘mandi sungai’. A group of friends decided to go to Tenom as part of the ‘cuti cuti Malaysia’ and ‘walking-walking find food’ activities over the weekend, and mandi sungai was one of the agenda. I had a great time!! And guess what? We were there again the weekend after that!

6. Felix came over to my workplace twice to deal with the artist permit, up front payment and other matters. He is one of the artistes performing in an event we organised this middle of August.

7. My congratulations to the organiser of the Sabah Bloggers Gathering (SBG). I enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. And the performances too. Met a few bloggers! I didn’t mingle around from table to table though, malu bah siaaa! Kalu ada beer berani la kali kann.

8. I hate when over-friendly hantu (ghosts) followed me home. 3 times already ooh! And this time I can see them. Not just that feeling ooh!! *dakat pingsan bah sia!* It made me ‘pandang belakang’ all the time. I also have that eerie feeling of some one watching me all the time. Not to mention the goose bum!! Now kaaannnn, I switch on bah the light every time I sleep and my eyes wide open when I take my shower. Berdiri bah saja bulu bulu kuuu! Siiitttttt butul.

9. Yup! Another dipping in the river again!! This time we had a BBQ at Kibunut River. 12-15 km from Donggongon, Tambunan-Keningau Road. Siokkk bah!!

10. I met Stacy AF6 the other day she performed at Q Ball. My village mate. Same village bah we olz. She looked great and congratulations to her.

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger josie said...

u're back! yay...

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger jasonjay said...

ha ha

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Qhris said...

ba rajin2 lah ba udpate hehe..

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Lissa Dolly said...

tula ko..len kali jgn pandang blakang!! pandang siring jak..

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger jasonjay said...

ha ha ... mana tahan kalu indak pandang blakang ... bikin seram jak!!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Japrin said...

cantik cerita ko ni.. namun selama 6 bulan baru ada update kah? hahaha... kita lebih kurang saja namun mungkin saya selang minggu mingu saja.. hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home