Monday, July 10, 2006

Bali, Indonesia - A Review

These are reviews on my recent trip to Bali, Indonesia from 25-30 June 2006. For more information or details of each of the reviews please click on the topic.

Bali - Pictures Umpat a Thousand Words
Orang bilang 'pictures tell a thousand words/actions' but kebanyakkan ni pictures semua dalam adegan posing-posing, anyway saja bah ni mau taruh as entry abis lama suda ni pictures blog inda terupdate. Click here for direct link to the pictures.

Bali - The Maccaroni Club
Jln Legian's resident temple of cool features oh-so-trendy lounge music, exotic flowers, hip decor and scrumptious Italian eats. There's wi-fi internet access for the media savvy,live music every night and a valet to park the motorbikes you have just hired. Click here for direct link on this review.

Bali - Libur-libur di Indonesia
Gue mohon ampun yang entry kali ini bisa dikarang dalam Bahasa Bali … oops Bahasa Indonesia. Ini kali ke-2 gue bersama teman-teman berlibur di Bali. Cuma kali ini liburannya lebih panjang sedikit. Click here for direct link on this review.

Bali - Her Common Features
Being a traveler it doesn’t take me long to notice the common features found in Bali. Here are some of the commonest stuff the moment you step your foot in beautiful Bali. Click here for direct link on this review.

Trip to Bali, Indonesia - The Asian Tour
Since most of my previous trips were mainly in UK and continental Europe I will be visiting more and more of the Asian countries in my next few years on holidays. I visited Bali Indonesia, Singapore and Brunei Darusalam last year and this year (2006) I have just returned from my repeat trip to Bali. Click here for direct link on this review.

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger LingDi said...

Hi, I hear Bali is spiritually 'not so clean'? Am I right?

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger jasonjay said...

dunno abt that lynthia, but i might agree with you from my very limited observations .... hope the rest could comment hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home