Monday, August 25, 2008

Friends Are Rare Jewels - Part II

It is amazing how life can be without friends around you. It is also amazing having so many friends with different traits and attitudes. You just have to deal with them. It is also amazing that some of them undergo ‘transition’, revealing every true sense of the words of who they actually are. Some become acquaintances rather than someone we can call friend. These are the type of friends I have.

I have a friend who treats me like shit. I never treat her like shit. Just so to let her know.

I have a friend who treats me like shit. I always invisible. It is okay with me.

I have a friend who does not want me to be closed with the other friends of ours. That’s with me. I’ll let him have him.

I have a friend who wants to be somebody, but he is a nobody. Then he tries again. He still a nobody.

I have a friend who likes to rival in almost everything I do. I told him I am nothing near to his challenge. I am not rich nor am I have the looks. In fact, he is nothing like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise that I want to rival for. Please find someone else to your level.

I have a friend who likes to provoke me into games of jealousy. He told me the other day that he was with my close friend when he knew I wasn’t there. So why bother telling me if you must ask. It is all in the game of jealousy!

I have a friend who gives me lots of excuses. It is okay to say no if you are not interested.

I have friends’ friends who think I am a snobbish. He was right. Sometimes I like to be snobbish, it’s a thrill.

I have a friend who plans lot of activities but never implement them. He falls back to other female friend. He gets all the credits.

I have a friend who gives excuses when canceling last minute plans. One or two times are okay. I never invite him since the last outing.

I have a friend who thinks he is a genius. He thinks those who go to pubs and birthday parties are bunch of losers. I pity him.

I have a friend who spreads negatives vibes. I try to avoid this type of friends.

I have a friend who wants me to respect or look up on him. Which I did, sometimes, as a friend.

I have friend who are slightly overweight. I never feel embarrass near them. I enjoy their companies. I wish it could be forever. My worries are when they start to lose that extra pound they will find other friends. I wish they stay the way they are!

I have friends who are not pretty. But inside them, they are beautiful – first class. I love being around with them. Sometimes I share them beauty and fashion tips. Just to get rid some of the unnecessary.

I have friends who are older than me. But they act like 20’s. I like them.

I have friends who are older than me. But they act like 20’s. Sometimes I don’t like them. They abandoned their wives and kids.

I have friends who are short. Sometimes I ask them to walk first. Takut bah orang pikir sia ada anak suda. But I don’t mind at all.

I have a friend who keeps asking me to go the cinema. Inside while the movie is on he plays with text messages. I stop going to the cinema.

I have a friend who likes to interrupt. One fine day, I told her to shut up and let me finish otherwise she’s being rude. To this day, she still interrupts.

I have friends who are very quiet and only talk when the right time comes. Great to know them.

I have a friend who likes to be photographed. They are nothing like model. I envy their courage. Sometimes it gives joy to my heart every time I see them in front of the camera.

I have many best friends. They are angel!

My dearest friends, sometimes it’s quite difficult for us to find out what is lacking and what others don’t like about us. We need other people to provide the mirror for us to figure out our flaws and defects.

All this while, many of you have provided me the mirror that I need to improve myself, so that I can be a great friend to have. At least some one that you can call friend. A friend that brings out the best in friendship. A friend that able to listen to you. A friend that provides you a different vision of what life has to offer. A version that improves and enriches ourselves.

A friend that makes life meaningful and wonderful. That brings wonders and glows to your heart. A friend that when you wake up one morning they are there for you. Something that you look forward to. Something that gets life going. Something that make us live and carry on. Some one that you can call friend. JJP

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home