Monday, May 22, 2006

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan Penampang 2006

All the hardwork and effort to choreograph the Penampang Harvest Festival (20 May 2006) was worthwhile!! .. I had a backache and the first thing I did today was to visit my refloxologist. But I don't blame anyone as I had a wonderful time. Just a short entry and pictures of the Top 10 and the top 3 placings. Of course me and the newly crowned Unduk Ngadau Penampang, whom I shall see again at the rehearsal session for the State-Level Harvest Festival to be held at the KDCA Hall on the 31st May 2006.

Top 10 Finalist ready to face the judges
for the Q&A Session.

2006 Penampang Harvest Festival Beauty Queen,
Ms. Trinna Dison
of Kg. Babah-Buduon, Penampang

Up, close and personal with the 2nd Place,
Ms. Olivia Wee.

A closer look of the 3rd Place winner,
Ms. Lynna Chua.

With newly crowned,
Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan Penampang
2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home