Friday, July 21, 2006

Joke - Hippie and the Nun

Hippie and the Nun
This hippie is on a bus and sees a very attractive nun. He says to the nun "I would love to sleep with you!" The nun shocked and appauled by this, slaps the hippie in the face and gets off the bus. The bus driver over hears this and says "Hey, if you really want to sleep with the nun I have an idea."

Curious the hippie listens. Bus Driver says: "At three O'clock every Tuesday she goes to the cemetery to pray. Go and get a mask and some glow paint and appear to her and say you are God!" The hippie takes this into consideration and decides to try it.

So the next Tuesday the hippie dresses up and just like the bus driver said the nun arrived and gets off the bus. The hippie {dressed like God} appears to the nun and says "I have been listening to all your prays, now you must have sex with me". The nun says that she would still like to remain a virgin and if she could have anal sex. The hippie agrees and they .... well you know.

So .... when they are finished the hippie rips off his mask and says "HA, I'm not God, I'm the Hippie! Then the Nun ripes off her mask and says "HA, I'm not the Nun .... I'm the bus driver!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home